Q: What's the difference between a black fairy tale and a white one? A: White one starts like "once upon a time" Black one starts like " y'all muthaf*ckas gotta here dis"
I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Lifeline. I got a call center in Pakistan , and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.
I want me a big black girl...the type of woman that sits in the car and it looks like it's got tinted windows.
Why were so many niggers killed in the Vietnam war?? because when the sergeant said to "get down", they all got up and started dancing.
What's black and white and rolls down the Boardwalk? A nigger and a seagull fighting over a French Fry.
What do you call a nigger with a peg leg? Shit on a stick!
A Mexican, white guy, and a black guy all go to hell and the devil told them that if they can walk across his hand without burning in flames, then he will give them a second life on earth. The white guy was really confident...first step, he caught a fire a disappeared. The Mexican, nervously toke the first step and noticed that he wasn't dead, he took a couple more steps and disappeared. The black guy started walking and made it all the way across without burning to flames. Satan was shocked and asked him how he did it and the black guy replied "chocolate melts in your mouth not your hands"
What does a nigress and an ice hockey player have in common? They both change their pads after 3 periods
How come the village Guy Fawkes won the Nobel Peace Prize? Cause he was outstanding in his field.
In the metro an old lady apostrophizes a nigger who was sitting calm in a seat: In my country, the ladies stay on the sits, and young boys like you stay in their feet! In my country, Africa, the boys stay in the middle of the fire, and the ladies stay in the kettles, boiling.
Apparently 98% of black people enjoy sex in the shower. The other 2% have never been to prison.