What personal data do we process?
- Anonymized and aggregated personal information, using cookies or local storage of your browser.
- Personal data obtained by completing forms on the website, by email, or communicated to us by written submission, through our Facebook page or other similar means.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a superstructure of the HTTP protocol, as defined in RFC 2109. This is a small amount of data that a web server sends to a browser. This will save them to the user's device. There are 2 kinds of cookies, relational and time limited. Session cookies are deleted when leaving the site. Time-limited cookies have a given horizon within which the browser sends the data back to the server each time they visit the same server. This makes it possible to store various user information. For example, user preferences, different user settings, current and past interactions with the website, and may also, but not separately, but with additional personal information contribute to the user's identification. Therefore, cookies are considered personal information.
- To enhance your web experience (UX).
- Our legitimate interest is measuring traffic of our site, which helps us develop and improve our services based on your interest in them.
What cookies can our website use?
- Website functionality and User Experience - jQuery, Facebook and other relation cookies
- Measuring traffic - Google Analytics, Toplist.
- Advertising tools - Google AdSense and other ad networks.
How can you delete cookies?
We do not recommend deleting cookies. Once we delete them, we can't guarantee the site will work properly. This will not limit your ads on the Internet, but in practice you will only see more other less relevant ads. In any modern browser, you can delete cookies and caches (files stored in your device's memory for faster loading of web pages) in its settings. To delete cookies, proceed as follows: Settings → Privacy → Saved files and cookies → Delete. If you are unsure, visit your browser's support page.
Another option is to visit our site in incognito mode. In this mode, all cookies are session only, so they are deleted automatically when you leave the site.
2. Personal information
What information do we collect?
We collect email adress of the recipient when you fill out any of our forms.
We collect email address in order to
- Send jokes, respond to submitted jokes, and other requests or questions.
- Continue to send mails with jokes after the first mail with jokes has been sent if requested.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third-party services we use
- Seonet Multimedia s.r.o.
- Google Analytics
- Google Adsense
Children Online Privacy (COPPA)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. We do not specifically publish content for children under 13.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Among other rights, California consumers have the right to request that we delete any personal data about the consumer we had collected. In our case that can be email address only. If you make a request, we reserve 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to execute your rights, please contact us on email below.
- Article 15 - Right of access by the data subject
- Article 16 - Right to rectification
- Article 17 - Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
- Article 18 - Right to restriction of processing
- Article 20 - Right to data portability
- article 21 - Right to object
If you would like to execute your right under Regulation 2016/679 Art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 or 21, please contact us in this form using the email address below.
We reserve 30 days from the date of receipt of your application to exercise your rights.
How do we approach security of personal data processing?
Pursuant to Regulation 2016/679, Article 32 personal data:
- We encrypt - we use secure HTTPS on the web.
- We ensure their availability and durability - we back up data.
- We ensure their confidentiality and integrity - personal data is secure and inaccessible without authorized access and we use strong passwords.
- We assess the level of security risks involved in the processing of personal data (destruction, loss, unauthorized alteration) and take appropriate countermeasures as appropriate.
Last edited: 2020-04-18