When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send mails containing jokes.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
For analytical purposes we use Google Analytics and Quantcast cookies.
Online Privacy Protection
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Children Online Privacy?
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13 puts parents in control. We do not specifically publish jokes to children under 13.
We collect email address in order to:
- Send jokes, respond to submitted jokes, and other requests or questions.
- Continue to send mails with jokes after the first mail with joke has been sent.
We don't send SPAM, we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Honor unsubscribe requests quickly.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last edited: 2016-09-24